Handmade re usable menstrual pads & Incontinence Pads.
Halloween themed - BAT shaped.
These are available in sizes:
6.5" long - Liner
9.75" long - Pad/Wingless liner
I stock huge variety of fabrics. Random fabric will be used to complete your pad(s).
I am allowing 1-2 weeks to have these shipped out to you. But they will be on their way as soon as they are ready which can be much sooner depending how busy I am at the time. If you need your order rushed, please do let me know.
I am offering 4 different flows>>>
Light flow pads :
- Top layer - cotton jersey/100% cotton, Core- 2 layers of cotton flannel & 1 layer of cotton wadding, Back layer - waterproof PUL fabric & anti pill fleece.
Medium/Moderate flow pads:
- Top layer - cotton jersey/100% cotton, Core - 2 layers of cotton flannel & 1 layer of ZORB, Back layer - waterproof PUL fabric & anti pill fleece.
Heavy flow pads:
- Top layer - cotton jersey 100% cotton, Core - 1 layer of Terry Towelling fabric, 1 layer of ZORB & 1 layer of Cotton flannel, Back layer - waterproof PUL fabric & anti pill fleece.
Very heavy flow pads:
- Top layer - cotton jersey/100% cotton, Core - 2 layers of Towelling fabric, 1 layer of ZORB& 1 layer of cotton flannel, Back layer - waterproof PUL fabric & anti pill fleece.
ALL MY PADS HAVE WATERPROOF PUL FABRIC LAYER TO PREVENT ANY LEAKS.
Always wash your pads before use. To remove any stains I recommend ACE stain remover. Machine or handwash cold. Line or flat dry them. I do not recommend putting them in the dryer.
Why Choose Cloth Pads:
- Cloth pads are comfortable and more breathable than disposables. They do not carry the same risk of drying you out or causing TSS like tampons. They are also free of harmful chemicals and fragrances that can cause irritation.
- Average woman will use 16,000 disposable menstrual products in her lifetime. This produces tons of waste, from the product itself to the wrappers, applicators, and packaging they come in – much of which is plastic that will take 500+ years to degrade. Replacing these products with washable, reusable products you are making an eco-friendly choice.
- They might cost a little more to start off with. But with right care they will last you for years to come.